Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Unsolicted Meaning of Life. Nov '08

Warm and Safe in my marketed cocoon,
I bought loyalty,
Now I want to swoon,
With one foot planted,
I can not help but want more more more,
Willing to give anything,
Than long for what I had before,
Self pity and empty heads,
While a child across the street is hungry and without a bed,
"My espresso has become stale",
I complain,
"I would rather have Premium than drink my money in vein",
Oh, my vanity of ignorance,
Pamper myself in peity,
I must be above myself to be better,
In this toil,
This commercialized life,
We forget about Meaning, Love,
And ultimatley, "Why".
There is so much more than free markets,
The Socialized Soul for Sale,
There is no grey area,
Only heaven,
And Hell,
Strife is angry,
While indifference is death,
Do not be the fool just lie,
Enjoy each breath,
Jesus is sacrifice more than Sunday clothes,
Lifting up Jezebel's Skirt to see the slip show,
Your dying sheeps,
With rotten oats sown.

No comments: