Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Falling In Love. April '06

World Spinning
I run- but not fast enough
With a word you slowed everything around me
For a brief moment I felt your warmth without a touch
Felt your breath with a dizzy hush
A connection in a way I did not think to be possible
How does it fit into God's mastered plan
Convert my heart to image of Jesus framed as a man
Inspire me to change my mind
Conpsire me to walk faithfully blind
Jesus I pray that I will continue to grow in the sunshine of your wisdom
Your path Father
I don't want to love unless it is granted
Sigh- I can't walk beside what I saw possible
Wretched distance our moment I'll cherish
I wonder if you know that you stole my heart
If you asked I would have stayed up all night
Forgive me though my heart's too weak to fight
If it's forever that you're searching
I could be your accountability, sister, and wife
You could be my inspiration, brother and light
World Spinning
A frozen moment passed,
Oppurtunity for the indescrible
Only a memory to last
And that can be enough
God gave what I needed when I didn't ask
Through you he opened my eyes to real love
A burning passion for Christ
The world so beyond myself
A concept you also realized and grabbed my hand
You offered to prevent me from slipping- but I was so afraid
But if it's God's will it will be
The powerful force of love is beautiful, and unfathomable- therefore beyong me

No comments: