Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Harlot. '06

An intensity
A tightened neck lifting towards my loose heart
If only it could be loyal
Attach to a wall of Security
A womb it wants not
It's unfaithful love was self taught
Oh
Oh my feeble mouth
A pouring out of aged words in salted cup
A rare wine soiled when you drink it up
Parched sea sponge, where is your beauty
Was your life not sucked dry then thrown away?
Or is that you only thirst for yesterday?
I am reaching for can not be grasped
Only memory so I'll close my eyes and blink to swallow the lump
I can not will not Sam
My moral has come
But to just to taste once more
Oh my Lord if I could live while my wretched heart could burn
To watch it blister would comfort me so
The blood in my veins could dry and my flesh peel away
Claw my flesh and maybe my soul could stay...
Maybe it lives and thinks of me too
Lubricated connection
My memory I miss you

No comments: