Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Equality. March '05

It's not fair that I give all that I can,
That I have no more to give,
I reach out to receive no hand,
Out of reason to live,
I am not who I have invisioned myself to be,
Not proud of who I am,
Hate was a cancer to my hearts plea,
Wash me in the blood of the Lamb,
One lie to protect me from myslef,
Has lead to many with no way out,
Stress is decaying my stability,
Healthy love has become a doubt,

And how can I love,
How can I without meeting it exposed?
How can I trust when I only know letting down,
I am screaming out loud and nobody knows.
Listen,
You can not hear a sound,

A veteran to the laws of physics,
I still cling to what I believe could turn out to be good,
But if I watch nature's arithmetic,
I would know being drawn to sin is what they should,

I take advantage of the dawn each day,
I take advantage of each hug given,
If I close my eyes and listen to what mt desire would say...
Perhas ambition could be driven,

I have never had a more confusinf relationship than with God,
Because I began to listen with my "head".
With my faith I should have fought,
And used my Heart instead,

It's not fair I gave all I could,
It's not fair for you I have no more,
My fleeting thoughts have changed so much,
My happiness a whore.

No comments: