Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oil and Vinegar '05

It's in the way I see our future,
The way I see our past,
The entwined memories of our souls story
The feeling I can not get past,
I looked into your eyes and I saw love,
I looked into your eyes and what was to come,
I saw the moment I would feel love,
I saw the first time I felt our mouths touch,
It's when time stopped my heart melted the ice that protected
I swear in this life and the next I could harbor enough passion to burn a thousand bridges,
It's our love- together we could take over the world,
To the moon and back
To middle earth and heaven,
You keep my head intack,
Now I'm broken,
Vulnerable
Lying on my back,
Puzzle piece, remember,
You can't take that back,
Thief, King of a thousand tears,
Misery painted red what already burned bright,
Thief, King of a thousand years,
My life given up in waiting for what could never be,
I'll sit and rock hugging my knees,
My world echoes
My shadow encompassed by what I can not see,
What could have been, or to be,
For we are nothing without we.

No comments: