Monday, February 2, 2009

Tight Rope above Psalms

My warm life of contemptuous pleasantries,Are pruning in my heart,And springing a beauty within,The unfolded art,Of moving on and blossoming,I smile holding you to dear to me,I won't ever let go,Forgiving as an ocean's tide,For I am at the center,Found the stem of corruption,For I can only change my heart,Therefor I am,At the center of the broken and the new,There, I found you,A dawn at my journey,Here I am at a giant blanket beat,Though I feel sweaty I dare not throw it off,Knowing it is my saving grace,Nursing on these gifts as part of my heaven,I can feel it gaggging and forcing me back,Raging in my watery eyes,But it can not touch my soul,My Creator knows,and He stands firm inside,My heart will defeat and come back,Kissing my mouth so that I may feed the needy,For all that submerge what they call, "fable at its best",I just want to float in he beating sun,My creator and I will rest,For life is better with a laugh,And a breezeBreathing in deep with caressing palms,It is wet and refreshing,New tide for a changing day,In my secret eden in which I have been gifted,To beleive.

No comments: